Managing your supply chain is likely becoming increasingly complex and dynamic. M&M Quality Solutions employs powerful & flexible technology that adapts to the demands of customers across different industries with different and evolving needs. At M&M Quality Solutions, our goal is to empower you and your customers, and we utilize advanced technology to meet that goal every day: better business decision-making through data-driven information & analysis.
We’re proud to use RAMP Systems as our Warehouse Management Software (WMS) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) provider, making the onboarding process smooth and able to quickly evolve as customer needs change. We also utilize an advanced data analysis program for business intelligence. Together, the systems are flexible, highly adaptable, and form the basis for informed decision making by our customers.
RAMP Enterprise WMS is designed to meet the needs of businesses of any size. Our highly responsive implementation and support teams with expertise in operations and technology can help ensure success in executing your business needs. RAMP supports our operational processes by providing:
- Multi-company and multi-facility capabilities, including section, route and location maintenance
- Inventory control with customer/product configurable unlimited ID and attribute tracking
- Shipping and receiving, wave planning and pick & pack
- Dock management
- Kitting and assembly
- Directed picking, directed putaway and directed replenishment
- Cycle counting & physical inventory processes
- Flexible and powerful 3PL billing capabilities
- Integrated reporting, including a real-time customer portal
We use RAMP Systems Interchange as our EDI provider, catering to varied customer needs such as automated data flows from multiple sales channel platforms. Regardless of how document exchanges need to be made, RAMP Systems Interchange can facilitate the exchange of business data in a manner that meets both internal and customer and supplier requirements. Supported protocols include:
- AS1, AS2, AS3
- FTP, FTPS
- SMTP, POP3
- HTTP, HTTPS
- JDBC, ODBC
- eCommerce platforms including Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, Volusion, ShipStation and virtually any other REST/Web Service based site
To assist our customers better, M&M Quality Solutions employs powerful data analysis software to aid in corporate decision-making. Our team assists with data analysis, informing better decision-making and leading to better outcomes for our customers’ businesses. For instance, the decision of how much inventory you should store in each geographic region based on order destination becomes more manageable with just one graph.
At M&M Quality Solutions, our highly responsive implementation and support teams with expertise in operations and technology can help ensure success in executing your business needs today and tomorrow.